Key Learning Areas (Home Economics)
- To understand the close relationship between nutrition, diet and health.
- To design, prepare, cook and serve dishes according to different nutritional needs.
- To design and make up garments or articles by using different sewing techniques introduced along with creativity and aesthetic sense.
- To develop a good dress sense based on appropriate choices of colours, fabrics, patterns and lines.
- To foster an aesthetic sense.
- To cultivate creative thinking.
- To develop positive communication skills, problem – solving skills and collaborative skills through practical work and project work.
- To acquire the knowledge and to develop the skills required for organization and management of resources.